Volunteer Support Fund
Applications now closed for 2015
The Volunteer Support Fund provides grants of up to $3,000 to community organisations to support volunteer training and resources.
The Volunteer Support Fund aims to:
- provide grants that directly encourage volunteering and help volunteers in their endeavours
- achieve a range of practical outcomes that directly benefit volunteers by making their work easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Organisations must be community based, not-for-profit and incorporated (or auspiced) to be eligible to apply.
Special consideration will be given to:
- activities that enhance the role of volunteers in the community
- innovative ideas that assist volunteers and volunteer programs
- projects that assist in the development of volunteers.
For further information, please contact the Office for Volunteers.