Volunteer Support Fund
Volunteer Support Fund: Applications Now Open!
The Office for Volunteers is calling for applications for the Volunteer Support Fund (PDF 160KB) for up to $3,000 for community organisations to help provide support for volunteer training and resources.
The Volunteer Support Fund aims to:
- recognise the role of volunteers in the community by providing grants which directly encourage volunteering and help volunteers in their endeavours
- achieve a range of practical outcomes which will directly benefit volunteers by making their work easier, safer and more enjoyable.
Organisations must be community based, not-for-profit and incorporated (or auspiced) to be eligible to apply.
Special consideration will be given to:
- activities that enhance the role of volunteers in the community
- innovative ideas that assist volunteers and volunteer programs
- projects that assist in the development of volunteers.
Applying is easy
- read the Volunteer Support Fund Guidelines (PDF 160KB)
- complete the online application form
- attach a copy of all requested documents.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 24 October 2014
For further information, please contact the Office for Volunteers.