Community Voices program
2019 applications are now open!
Do you work for a community organisation that relies on volunteers? Do you want to promote the work you do and increase volunteer participation?
Work with Flinders University filmmaking students to produce a short video about your organisation, what you do and your community impact.
Choose either an online video advertisement (ad) or a short documentary:
- an online video ad is a 30-second video. It will help you to promote, celebrate and recruit volunteers for your organisation. It may contain high impact visuals, a storyline, music, and voiceover narration.
- a short documentary is a three to five minute video. It will showcase the work you do and the role of volunteers in your organisation. It may contain video interviews, footage of volunteers, activities, events, and voice-over narration.
The Community Voices Program provides a unique opportunity for community organisations to partner with Flinders University film-making students to produce community documentaries or online video advertisements to promote, train or recruit volunteers.
Organisations must be incorporated, community-based, not-for-profit organisations.
Special consideration will be given to:
- organisations with a clear vision to promote and market their volunteer programs
- organisations that do not receive other government funding
- benefits to the organisation and the community
- impact on attracting and retaining South Australian volunteers.
Download the 2019 Community Voices Program Guidelines - please ensure you read these before you apply.
A preview form is also available to assist you in completing the form. You may wish to read this first, before you apply, to better understand what is required.
For further information, please contact us on 1300 650 985 or by email
Watch the videos on the Community Voices YouTube channel.