Nominations for 2017 Now Open!
The State Volunteer Awards recognise the invaluable work volunteers, community organisations and businesses contribute to the South Australian community.
Nominations are now open in the following award categories:
- Joy Noble Medal — the highest distinction for individual volunteers in South Australia.
- Premier's Award for Corporate Social Responsibility — acknowledges the invaluable contribution of South Australian businesses that lead change in our community through philanthropy, partnership and corporate volunteering.
- 'The Andamooka' Community Project Award — recognises volunteer projects of significant community benefit.
The 2017 South Australian Volunteer Awards will be presented at a Volunteers Day event in June 2017.
Who can nominate
Anyone can nominate and self-nominations are accepted.
How to nominate
Download the applicable guidelines below and complete the relevant online nomination form:
- Joy Noble Medal Guidelines and Nomination Form
- Premier's Award for Corporate Social Responsibility Guidelines (2014KB)and Nomination Form
- 'The Andamooka' Community Project Award Guidelines (215KB) and Nomination Form
Nominations close: 5pm, Friday 21 April 2017
For more information, please contact:
Office for Volunteers
Phone: 1300 014 712